top of page
Cable lock feature
Blip has introduced the latest locking device to help with reducing blocked paths and vandalism.
Here is how it works:
1. Cable lock will auto-unlock when you Start your Ride.
2. You can either leave the lock unlocked or lock it back in its place while you ride.
3. Before you End your Ride, unlock the cable via the Hardware Action Button.
4. Wrap the Cable around a pole, handrail, fence, etc... Then plug the Cable into the Lock.
5. End your Ride and Take a photo of your locked Blip.
By following these steps, you are helping us reduce vandalism and to ensure that you were not responsible for any damages if they occur.
bottom of page